WHEN: February 18 –21st, 2013
DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY AND GENETIC ENGINEERING, SCHOOL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY, BHARATHIDASAN UNIVERSITY, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI, TAMIL NADU
CALL FOR PAPERS:
- You can submit an abstract for consideration by the scientific committee. The abstracts should be submitted in English by
- 15th November 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.
THEMES AND SUB-THEMES:
Biodiversity and its Conservation
- Drug discovery and development
- Sustainable development
Recent trends and future of biotechnology
- Agriculture Medicine
Intellectual property rights (IPR)
- Issues in patenting and IPR
- Technology transfer of patents
- Products and process patenting
RULES FOR SUBMISSION:
1. Authorship on multiple abstracts is permitted.
2. Registration fees must be paid along with abstract.
3. Abstract should not exceed 300 words including title, author(s) and affiliation.
4. Abstract of papers should be prepared using MS word in…
View original post 102 more words